Thank you for purchasing Avada Forms GSheetConnector. Documentation consists of several parts that explain how to install and set up the Avada Forms Google Sheet plugin from scratch
Avada Forms Google Sheet Connector is a powerful and flexible connector bridge between Avada Forms and Google Sheet. The Avada Website Builder is the #1 selling WordPress theme on the market and has been continuously for 7+ years. 600,000+ beginners, professionals, agencies, businesses, and creatives trust Avada for total design freedom.
Avada Forms Introduced in Avada 7.1, so no need to use any other 3rd party plugins, If you are using Avada forms then entry will save in the database, but no solution is available to save in Google Sheet, therefore we have launched this addon plugin, which helps to save the entry/response in Google Sheet in a real-time.
- Save Entries – We can easily save all the entries with one google spreadsheet to make your responses/entries effective. Google Spreadsheet can save your entries from your Avada Forms.
- New Sheets – Once the user selects and creates a new spreadsheet with the settings dropdown option, it will auto-create the new spreadsheet and sheets based on the name on the settings page.
- Edit Headers – Users can easily edit sheet headers with the settings page. There are simple text fields to change the name of the sheet headers, it will be auto affected with google spreadsheet headers.
- New Spreadsheets – Once the user selects and creates a new spreadsheet with the settings option, it will auto-create the new spreadsheet in google drive.
- Freeze Header – The user can easily freeze the header row (first row) of the sheet with the setting page option. It can be easily enabled/disabled whenever we need it.
- Enable / Disable Sheet Headers – With this option, the user can set the sheet headers row as per their requirement on the settings page. Also, users can easily enable/disable sheet headers in the general settings page option.
- Custom Ordering Headers – With this option, the user can click and drag the element upward and downward to set the orders and it will save as per the orders in the selected Google Sheet