- CF7 GSheetConnector PRO is the Powerful Connector Bridge between Contact Form 7 and Googlesheets.
- It also Support WordPress Multisite and You can Add Multiple Forms and Connect Your Forms to the Sheets. You can Add Your Contact From 7 Fields as a Header Name. You can Add Your Custom Header Name as the Headings in the Googlesheet.
To begin Installing CF7 GSheet Connector PRO , You Will need to Plugins Zip File. To get Plugin You can Visit GSheetConnector.com.
How To Install Plugin:
- If You Already use CF7 GSheetConnector Free Version, Deactivate it First.
- Upload CF7 GSheetConnectorr PRO to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Or upload plugin while clicking on “Upload Plugin” button at left top of wp-admin/plugin-install.php page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Access Googlesheet Menu and Initial Setup:
- You can Access GoogleSheet Menu under Contact Form 7 Plugin on the Left Side Navigation Menu. You will need to go to Contact -> Googlesheet.
- When you click on the GoogleSheet Menu it will Lead to the License tab. To get Your License Key go to the GSheetConnector Account Page. Enter Your License Key Provided by the Support of the GSheet Connector. If You Not Enter License Key then You can’t Access the Plugins Updates.
- After adding license key it will lead to integration tab.
- Here You Will need to Integrate Contact Form Plugin with Your Google Account. Simply click on “Get Code” Button to Get Access Code for Authentication.
- User Upgrading From Free to PRO would not need to Integrate ( Where you already would be integrated and shown “Currently Active”) if they have not Delete Free Version before Installing and Activating PRO Version.
- By clicking on the Get Code Button it will Redirect You to Your Gmail Account. Sign in and You will Get a Message to Allow Create, Edit, Delete and View Your GoogleSheets.
- Next, Copy the Access Code and Enter the Code in the Textbox and Save it. Once Access Code is Saved You will Get Message that Your Access Code is Authorizes and Saved. If You are Getting any Error then Check the Debug Log to see the Error. Once you’ve done with Authentication then hit on the click here to Fetch the Sheet Name and Sheet Tab Name on the Form List.
- In Settings Tab You can Assign User Roles for Accessing Google Sheet Page and Google Sheet Pro Tab at Contact Form. For Example if You Select the Checkbox for Editor then the Editor can Access Your Google Sheet Settings Page. By Default User Role Selected will be Administrator.
- Go to Google Drive, Create a New Google Sheet and Add Google Sheet Title and Google Sheet Tab Name.
Connect Contact Form with GoogleSheet:
- Go to the Contact form 7 > Here click on edit of Contact form for which you want to connect with Google Sheet
- Click on the Google Sheet Tab.
- Here You will be Shown the Dropdowns to Select Google Sheet Name and Respective Tab Names.
- If You are Not Able to See any Sheet Name in the Dropdown List then Click on the “Click here” Link. It will Fetch All the Latest Created Google Sheet Details From Your Authenticated Google Account.
- While creating fields in CF7 forms or while designing and building forms, keep in mind that not to use capital letters, number as initial and special characters like underscores, double or single code, space etc. You can only use small letters and hyphen example your-name, your-email.
- Now just click on checkbox to select the field names to show the fields in your excel sheet.
- (again if you already have used the special characters in field names then just change it to simple from here for excel sheet column names, while clicking on text box it allows you to enter with proper names)
- You can edit the name you want, by default it will show fields name used in CF7 while creating form.
- example: (make sure you are entering the field list names in CF7 and here as per the above instruction given.)
- first-name, email, subject, message etc.
Special Mail Tags:
- There may be times when you need more information than just the submitter’s input through contact form fields. For example, you may need to know the submitter’s IP address for security reasons. For such purposes, special mail-tags can be very helpful. Unlike other mail-tags, special mail-tags are independent from form fields or the submitter’s input. You can place these special mail-tags anywhere mail-tags are allowed to be used, such as in the message body or other mail fields.
- Just select the special mail tags you want to add in your sheet as a header.