Save New WooCommerce Orders to Google Sheets
To Connect Google Sheet and WooCommerce
Successfully Install WooCommerce and GSheetConnector-WooCommerce Plugin then Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ Screen in WordPress.
- Use the Admin Panel > WooCommerce > GoogleSheet > Integration Tab
- Here you will need to integrate the WooCommerce plugin with your Google account. Simply click on the “Get Code” button to get an access code for authentication.
- By clicking on the get code button it will redirect you to your Gmail account. Sign in and you will get a message to allow create, edit, delete and view your Google Sheets.
- By clicking on the Allow button you will get your access code. You can copy code and enter the code in the textbox and save it. After saving the code you will see a message in green that the Access code was saved. But do check debug log for invalid access code.
- After integration, Navigate to the WooCommerce Data Settings tab. Select Google Sheet in which you will see a listing of all the Sheets connected to your Google account. You will have to select one Sheet which you want to connect WooCommerce Google Sheet Connector Plugin.
- If it's showing blank then click to fetch sheets from your integrated google account.
- Select the “Google Sheet Tabs“ which you want to create in the selected sheet, It's recommended to enable all.
- After Click on Submit Data button so all Settings are submitted.