CF7 Google Sheet Addon
Download & Rating Graph
One Click Authentication
Get spreadsheet and Worksheet list directly to your contact form’s google sheet settings with one click authentication.
Auto Fetch Sheets and Integration
You Can add multiple Contact Forms of your site to multiple Google Sheets. And can add as many google sheets as forms.
Up-to date Google sheets API
One of the features you get with the latest API is the ability to format content in Google Sheets., when using contact form 7.
Map Contact form mail tags to sheet columns
In the Google sheets tab, provide column names in row 1. The first column should be “date”.for each
The Configuration of the form to the sheet is very easy. Just follow the steps provided by the plugin and you will get data on the sheet.
Support WordPress multisite
With the use of a Multisite, you’ll also have a new level of user available: the Super Admin. And can work in multi-sites
How To Use
Create a Googlesheet and Import Entries
Before you can import the form entries to your Google Sheets, you’ll have to create a new spreadsheet by logging into Google Sheets.
You’ll also have to add new rows in your spreadsheet so that form entries can be configured with the corresponding row.
In Google Sheets
* Log into your Google Account and visit Google Sheets.
* Create a new Sheet and name it.
* Rename the tab on which you want to capture the data.
* In the Google sheets tab, provide column names in row 1. The first column should be “date”. For each further column, copy paste mail tags from the Contact Form 7 form (e.g. “your-name”, “your-email”, “your-subject”, “your-message”, etc).
* Test your form submit and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.
Google Sheet Integration
Click “Get code” to retrieve your code from Google Drive to allow us to access your spreadsheets. And paste the code in the below textbox.
You must pay very careful attention to your naming. This plugin will have unpredictable results if names and spellings do not match between your Google Sheets and form settings.
Plays Nicely with All WordPress Websites
CF7 Google Sheet Connector integrates with website you already use to run your online business.
Now Save your all Contact Form field values directly on your Google Sheet. Now no chance to miss a single Inquiry through website forms
Adaptable, versatile and easy to use. It’s a must have in any project.
CF7 Google sheet Connector is one of the most needed and easy to use plugins in any WordPress website installation.
It is a great plugin with all the basic stuff and easy to understand and use.
It is so easy to use to CF7 Google Sheet Connector plugins in WordPress.
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
Do you have a question about CF7 Google Sheet Connector ? Check the list below for our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed here, then please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Why isn’t the data send to spreadsheet? CF7 Submit is just Spinning.
- Wrong access code ( Check debug log )
- Wrong Sheet name or tab name
- Wrong Column name mapping ( Column names are the contact form mail-tags. It cannot have underscore or any special characters )
Please double-check those items and hopefully getting them right will fix the issue.
How do I get the Google Access Code required in step 3 of Installation?
- On the
Admin Panel > Contact form 7 > Google Sheetsscreen, click the “Get Code” button.
- In a popup Google will ask you to authorize the plugin to connect to your Google Sheets. Authorize it – you may have to log in to your Google account if you aren’t already logged in.
- On the next screen, you should receive the Access Code. Copy it.
- Now you can paste this code back on the
Admin Panel > Contact form 7 > Google Sheetsscreen.
How to Create Google Sheet API key?
How to configure your Spreadsheet with CF7 to Spreadsheet plugin?
Why I am Getting Error 500 After Installing Plugin
Following are few of the points which will help to debug the issue.
1) Enable debug by adding following in your wp-config.php file before /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.
define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true); define(‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true); define(‘SCRIPT_DEBUG’, true); define(‘SAVEQUERIES’, true);
And then try to activate the plugin again. This will create a debug.log under wp-content folder. Check for cf7 google sheet connector error if so send us the file at email@example.com
2) Check the log that is created by CF7 google sheet. For that click “View” from goggle sheet integration page. Let us know if there is any error we will assist you.
3) Check what other CF7 extension you are using. Deactivate one by one and check if there is any conflict.