– Double entries getting saved to the Google Sheet when \”CF7 Database\” setting is ON.
– Enhanced CF7 Database to allow users to sync single or lost entries to the Google Sheet.
– Fixed saving incorrect values for pipe if given a custom header name under Contact Forms->edit->Google Sheet Pro Tab.
– Fixed CF7 DB Functionality not working if data is saved to another language like Hebrew.
– Added a new setting for google authentication(User can add manual client id and secret id).
– API Library to the latest version 2.12.6 and Guzzle Library to version 7.4.3
– Migrated OAuth OOB to the alternative method as getting deprecated from 3rd October 2022
* Fixed issue with adding/renaming issue with custom order section.
* Fixed Pipe issue.
* Fixed not displaying Custom Mail tag textbox.
* Fixed Displaying an invalid auth error for a fresh installation of the plugin.
* Added Sheet URL for manual settings.
* Added link for re-authentication with google if required permission is not given and re-direct at integration page for authentication.
* Added link for authentication with google if authentication is not done and re-direct at integration page for authentication.
* Added toggle UI instead of a checkbox for Field list selection.
* Added \”CF7 Logs\” tab.
### UI Changed
* Re-design the Custom ordering section.
* Added colors for Special and custom mail tags.
* Added Remove and Sorting icon under the custom ordering section.
* Displayed Field List layout in two columns under the Custom ordering section.
* Changed Pipe UI with drop-down.
* Allow user to save PIPES values, along with the options to save before, after, and both values to google sheet.
* Displayed an error notice if the user doesn\’t select required permissions while authentication.
* Enhanced: Saving of Contact Form 7 form submitted data to the database.
* Fixed errors while saving plugin settings under each Contact Form.
* Fixed issue with incorrect or expired auth code
* Fixed deactivation issue while adding incorrect and expired auth code.
* Fixed displaying of error while setting Contact Form initially.
* Fixed vulnerability issues.
– Updated Google API Library to the latest version.
– Fixed – Data getting saved to the sheet without validation.
– New: Displayed authenticated email id at the integration page.
– Enhanced: Added feature to create a new spreadsheet.
– New: Added feature to sort selected header names.
– New: Added feature to freeze header.
– New: Added feature to highlight/color the header.
– New: Added feature to add color for odd and even rows.
– Fixed: Data not getting saved under exact column names.
– Fixed: Saving of Sheet and Tab name having apostrophe (\’) sign.
– Added Filter hook \”gsc_filter_form_data\” to make it compatible with other plugins like \”Repeatable Fields\”
– Fixed Files not getting saved and have incorrect URLs.
– Fixed PHP errors.
– Roll Back Google API library as conflict with other plugins using old library version.
– Fixed JS errors.
– Upgrade Google API Library.
– Re-Fixed wpcf7_special_mail_tags issue with the Contact Form 7 latest version 5.2.2
– Fixed wpcf7_special_mail_tags issue with the Contact Form 7 latest version 5.2.1
– Fixed displaying of single quote sign in front of numeric and date values.
– Fixed UI for custom mail tags.
– Fixed error for custom mail tags if added more than one custom tag.
– Fixed error for Google Sheet tab settings when Contact Form is newly created.
– Fixed class name conflict with other plugins.
– Fixed not saving of auto dropdown sheet settings.
– Upgrade Google APIs Client Library to V4.
– Added Custom Sheet ID and Tab ID for the manual adding sheet details.
– Custom Header Name can have capital letters, underscore, numbers and space.
– Fixed the addition of backslash in front of apostrophes and quotation marks.
– Fixed: Not saving upload file URL to Google Sheet.
– Verified API with Google Auth Service due to security changes.
– Solved the renewal issue.
– Added hook to ignore Contact Form submitted data to be saved to Google Sheet.
– Fixed: Fetching and saving of 3rd party form tags.
– Fixed: Error while fetching required Google Sheet details.
Fixed – Upgrade issue for multisite WordPress setup.
Errors for license validation
Priorities Contact Form validation before sending data to Google Sheet.
– Enhancement – Provided Custom Ordering of fields and saved Google Sheet headers accordingly.
– Enhancement – Provided deactivation of the authenticated account.
– Enhancement – Provided option to add sheet name and tab name manually.
– Added new special mail tags as per contact form 7.
– Changed Google Auth Libraries for making it compatible with other plugins.
– Fixed – Not displaying of mail tags when putting between HTML tags.
– Fixed – File upload rewrites with the same file name.
– Done UI changes.
– Fixed errors while saving Gsheet details.
– Fixed error at Google Sheet Pro tab.
– Fixed Spinning Wheel issue. ( Note: You need to now get sheet details by clicking a link below the integration box. )
– Save the file upload path to the sheet.
– Created directory \”cf7gs\” under the uploads folder to save the files uploaded via Contact Form.
– Display link of connected Google Sheet for an easy check.
– Save Google Sheet settings on duplication of Contact Form.
– Done UI changes.
– Fixed – Errors if the contact form is not connected to Google Sheet.
– Fixed – Displayed hidden and file mail tags to the Google Sheet Field List.
– Fixed – Few errors for Google Sheet Capability Settings.
– Added capability settings for user roles to view the Google Sheet Page and Google Sheet Pro Tab.
– Enhancement – Provided a checkbox to select contact form mail tags to display on a google sheet.
– Fixed – Fetching of CF7 hidden fields at the mail tag list, to be displayed on sheet accordingly.
– First public release