To Connect Google Sheet and Gravity Forms
Successfully Install Gravity Forms and GSheetConnector-GravityFormsPlugin then Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ Screen in WordPress.
- Use the Admin Panel > GravityForms > GoogleSheet > Integration Tab
- Here you will need to integrate the Gravity Forms plugin with your Google account. Simply click on the “Get Code” button to get an access code for authentication.
- By clicking on the get code button it will redirect you to your Gmail account. Sign in and you will get a message to allow create, edit, delete and view your Google Sheets.
- By clicking on the Allow button you will get your access code. You can copy code and enter the code in the textbox and save it. After saving code you will see message in green that Access code saved. But do check debug log for invalid access code.
- Go to Google Drive, Create a New Google Sheet and Add Google Sheet Title and Google Sheet Tab Name.
Still not using Gravity Forms Google Sheet Connector?
Setup takes less than 5 minutes includes importing from all old entries! using Click to Sync