Provide Google Sheets Column Header
- In the Google sheets tab, provide column names in row 1. Like the first column is “Name”. For each further column, copy-paste the Form label from the WPForms form (e.g. “Name”, “Email”, “Comment-or-Message”, etc).
- The fields name should be with a specific format like if the WPForms field label is “Comment or Message” your google sheet column name should be “Comment-or-Message” same with all the labels (e.g Firstname Lastname = “Firstname-Lastname”, zip code = “zip-code”, etc).
- Lastly, Test your WPForms and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.
- You must pay very careful attention to your naming. This plugin will have unpredictable results if names and spellings do not match between your Google Sheets and WPForms settings.
- Also while inputting the WPForm field label to Google Sheet follow the rules if there is an empty space between the label name it will not send the WPForm data to Google Sheet.