License activations are tied to URLs. For local development servers (servers which run on your laptop or desktop) we’ve allowed some common URLs and IP addresses to not count against your license activation count.
You may activate your licenses on any of the above URLs or IP addresses and it won’t count against your activation limit.
You can absolutely try the “Pro” features. Send us a message at “Request a Demo Site” and we will setup a demo site for you to try out the “Pro” features. Either you can test here
Demo URL: https://cf7demo.gsheetconnector.com/
Admin Login: demo-login
Admin Password: NC!EfjLFdsJY^[email protected]
Yes! We offer professional services through the parent company, WesternDeal Web Solution.
- Go to the Current Working Contact Form7 and edit it.
- Then click on the Google Sheet tab.
- Choose the Google Sheet name and Google Sheet tab name inside the Google Sheet tab.
- Mark the Field you want in Google Sheet and name the field’s header.
- The field you mark will by default create column it in google sheet.
- Mark the Special Field you want in Google Sheet.
Yes! We offer a renewal discount of 20% – 40% on GSheetConnector products so long as you upgrade within two weeks of your license expiring!
- On the
Admin Panel > Contact form 7 > Google Sheetsscreen, click the “Get Code” button.
- In a popup Google will ask you to authorize the plugin to connect to your Google Sheets. Authorize it – you may have to log in to your Google account if you aren’t already logged in.
- On the next screen, you should receive the Access Code. Copy it.
- Now you can paste this code back on the
Admin Panel > Contact form 7 > Google Sheetsscreen.
Following are few of the points which will help to debug the issue.
1) Enable debug by adding following in your wp-config.php file before /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.
And then try to activate the plugin again. This will create a debug.log under wp-content folder. Check for cf7 google sheet connector error if so send us the file at [email protected]
2) Check the log that is created by CF7 google sheet. For that click “View” from goggle sheet integration page. Let us know if there is any error we will assist you.
3) Check what other CF7 extension you are using. Deactivate one by one and check if there is any conflict.
It depends. If you have more than 6 sites in your multi-site setup, you will need the “Business Plus” license package which gives you 10 site licenses. Each site in a multi-site setup requires one GSheetConnector license. On the other hand, say out of 7 sites in a multi-site setup, you want to integrate with GSheets on 3 sites. On the other 4 sites, you want to continue using without GSheet. In that case, you can go with our “Business” license package which gives you 3 licenses.
- Click on Contact Form 7 plugin and select Google Sheet.
- You can see here debug log view.
Sometimes it can take a while of spinning before it goes through. But if the entries never show up in your Sheet then one of these things might be the reason:
- Wrong access code ( Check debug log )
- Wrong Sheet name or tab name
- Wrong Column name mapping ( Column names are the contact form mail-tags. It cannot have underscore or any special characters )
Please double-check those items and hopefully getting them right will fix the issue.