- CF7 GSheetConnector PRO is the Powerful Connector Bridge between Contact Form 7 and Googlesheets.
- It also Support WordPress Multisite and You can Add Multiple Forms and Connect Your Forms to the Sheets. You can Add Your Contact Form 7 Fields as a Header Name. You can Add Your Custom Header Name as the Headings in the Googlesheet.
To begin Installing CF7 GSheet Connector PRO , You Will need to Plugins Zip File. To get Plugin You can Visit GSheetConnector.com.
How To Install Plugin:
- If You Already use CF7 GSheetConnector Free Version, Deactivate it First.
- Upload CF7 GSheetConnector PRO to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Or upload plugin while clicking on “Upload Plugin” button at left top of wp-admin/plugin-install.php page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Access Googlesheet Menu and Initial Setup:
- You can Access GoogleSheet Menu under Contact Form 7 Plugin on the Left Side Navigation Menu. You will need to go to Contact -> Googlesheet.
- When you click on the GoogleSheet Menu it will Lead to the License tab. To get Your License Key go to the GSheetConnector Account Page. Enter Your License Key Provided by the Support of the GSheet Connector. If You Not Enter License Key then You can’t Access the Plugins Updates.
- After adding license key it will lead to integration tab.
- Here You Will need to Integrate Contact Form 7 Plugin with Your Google Account. Simply click on “Get Code” Button to Get Access Code for Authentication.
- User Upgrading From Free to PRO would not need to Integrate ( Where you already would be integrated and shown “Currently Active”) if they have not Delete Free Version before Installing and Activating PRO Version.
- By clicking on the Get Code Button it will Redirect You to Your Gmail Account. Sign in and You will Get a Message to Allow Create, Edit, Delete and View Your GoogleSheets.
- Next, Copy the Access Code and Enter the Code in the Textbox and Save it. Once Access Code is Saved You will Get Message that Your Access Code is Authorizes and Saved. If You are Getting any Error then Check the Debug Log to see the Error. Once you’ve done with Authentication then hit on the click here to Fetch the Sheet Name and Sheet Tab Name on the Form List.
- In Settings Tab You can Assign User Roles for Accessing Google Sheet Page and Google Sheet Pro Tab at Contact Form. For Example if You Select the Checkbox for Editor then the Editor can Access Your Google Sheet Settings Page. By Default User Role Selected will be Administrator.
- Go to Google Drive, Create a New Google Sheet and Add Google Sheet Title and Google Sheet Tab Name.
Connect Contact Form with GoogleSheet:
- Go to the Contact form 7 > Here click on edit of Contact form for which you want to connect with Google Sheet
- Click on the Google Sheet Tab.
- Here You will be Shown the Dropdowns to Select Google Sheet Name and Respective Tab Names.
- If You are Not Able to See any Sheet Name in the Dropdown List then Click on the “Click here” Link. It will Fetch All the Latest Created Google Sheet Details From Your Authenticated Google Account.
You will get your Google Sheet and Tab ID from your Google Sheet slug (URL). Let me show you with screen shot.
- Now just click on checkbox to select the field names to show the fields in your excel sheet.
- You can edit the name you want, by default it will show fields name used in CF7 while creating form.
- example: (make sure you are entering the field list names in CF7 and here as per the above instruction given.)
- first-name, email, subject, message etc.
Special Mail Tags:
- When you Collect more information about customers. For example, you may need to know the submitter’s IP address for security reasons. For such purposes, special mail-tags can be very helpful. Unlike other mail-tags, special mail-tags are independent from form fields or the submitter’s input.
- Just select the special mail tags you want to add in your sheet as a header. You will get more information about Special mail tags on the CF7 official site.
Custom Mail Tag:
Custom mail tag will help you to fetch other third party plugins data to Google Sheets.