- CF7 GSheetConnector PRO is the Powerful Connector Bridge between Contact Form 7 and Googlesheets.
- It also Support WordPress Multisite and You can Add Multiple Forms and Connect Your Forms to the Sheets. You can Add Your Contact Form 7 Fields as a Header Name. You can Add Your Custom Header Name as the Headings in the Googlesheet.
To begin Installing CF7 GSheet Connector PRO , You Will need to Plugins Zip File. To get Plugin You can Visit GSheetConnector.com.
How To Install Plugin:
- If You Already use CF7 GSheetConnector Free Version, Deactivate it First.
- Upload CF7 GSheetConnector PRO to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Or upload plugin while clicking on “Upload Plugin” button at left top of wp-admin/plugin-install.php page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Access Googlesheet Menu and Initial Setup:
- You can Access GoogleSheet Menu under Contact Form 7 Plugin on the Left Side Navigation Menu. You will need to go to Contact -> Googlesheet.
Connect Contact Form with GoogleSheet:
- Go to the Contact form 7 > Here click on edit of Contact form for which you want to connect with Google Sheet
You will get your Google Sheet and Tab ID from your Google Sheet slug (URL). Let me show you with screen shot.
Custom Mail Tag:
Custom mail tag will help you to fetch other third party plugins data to Google Sheets.