To Connect Google Sheet and Contact Form 7
Successfully Install Contact Form 7 and CF7 Google Sheet Connector Plugins then Activate the Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ Screen in WordPress.
- Use the Admin Panel > Contact form 7 > Google Sheet screen to Add do Integration Google Access Code.
- Here you will need to integrate Contact Form 7 plugin with your Google account. Simply click on “Get Code” button to get access code for authentication.
- By clicking on the get code button it will redirect you to your Gmail account. Sign in and you will get a message to allow create, edit, delete and view your googlesheets.
- By clicking on the Allow button you will get your access code. You can copy code and enter the code in the textbox and save it. After saving code you will see message in green that Access code saved. But do check debug log for invalid access code.
- Go to Google Drive, Create a New Google Sheet and Add Google Sheet Title and Google Sheet Tab Name.
- Go to the Contact form 7 > Here click on edit of Contact form for which you want to connect with Google Sheet
- Click on the Google Sheet Tab.
- From the Respective Google Sheet copy-paste the “Google Sheet Title” and “Google Sheet Tab Name” on the Google Sheets Tab in the Contact Form 7.
- Go to Google Drive in the Google sheets tab, provide column names in row 1. (e.g. “your-name”, “your-email”, “your-subject”, “your-message”, etc).
- Test your form submit and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.