- WPForms Googlesheet Connector PRO is the Powerful Connector Bridge between WPForms and Googlesheets.
- It also Support WordPress Multisite and You can Add Multiple Forms and Connect Your Forms to the Sheets. You can Add Your WPForms Fields as a Header Name. You can Add Your Custom Header Name as the Headings in the Googlesheet.
To begin Installing GSheet Connector WPForms PRO , You Will need to Plugins Zip File. To get Plugin You can Visit GSheetConnector.com.
How To Install Plugin:
- If You Already use WPForms Free Version, Deactivate it First.
- Upload WPForms Google Sheet Connector PRO to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Or upload plugin while clicking on “Upload Plugin” button at left top of wp-admin/plugin-install.php page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Access Googlesheet Menu and Initial Setup:
- You can Access GoogleSheet Menu under WPForms Plugin on the Left Side Navigation Menu. You will need to go to WPForms -> Googlesheet.
- When you click on the GoogleSheet Menu it will Lead to the License tab. To get Your License Key go to the GSheetConnector Account Page. Enter Your License Key Provided by the Support of the GSheet Connector. If You Not Enter License Key then You can’t Access the Plugins Updates.
- After adding license key it will lead to integration tab.
- Here You Will need to Integrate WPForms Plugin with Your Google Account. Simply click on “Get Code” Button to Get Access Code for Authentication.
- User Upgrading From Free to PRO would not need to Integrate ( Where you already would be integrated and shown “Currently Active”) if they have not Delete Free Version before Installing and Activating PRO Version.
- By clicking on the Get Code Button it will Redirect You to Your Gmail Account. Sign in and You will Get a Message to Allow Create, Edit, Delete and View Your Google Sheets.
Version 2.2 Update (We have Decrypted these settings, so you’ll see new settings)
Go to the appropriate form Settings >> GSheetConnector Pro and Select “On” to Enable Settings
- You can create New Sheet From the settings
- If an already sheet exists, you can select your sheet
- Now Select the fields required in Sheet as a headers
- After selecting fields Enable Show Header Management and arrange your headers in the order you want and don’t forget to tick update headers for this Submission then only Headers will be passed in the sheet, Otherwise, sheet headers will not update.